LIST OF TEN THINGS YOU DON’T KNOW ABOUT ME
- I’ve dreamed of becoming a professional writer since I was 12 years old.
- To date, I have moved 23 times. My new life’s goal is to stay under 2 dozen.
- I am a California girl through and through. Even though I was born in Nebraska.
- I love music. While living in LA, I was a total rocker chick who managed to land jobs working for a world famous musician or two.
- Becoming a wife and mother are the two best things that have ever happened to me.
- My friends are also super important. I’m lucky to have wonderful people in my life and I will treasure them always.
- Martha Stewart has long been my idol.
- Snoop Dogg is my other favorite. VH1’s MARTHA AND SNOOP’S POTLUCK DINNER PARTY is the greatest reality TV show idea ever.
- I love to entertain. My karaoke disco parties are one of the hottest tickets in town.
- I’ve always had late bloomer tendencies. This blog itself is an excellent example of that, as I have been meaning to get it started since 2006 🙂
*caricature drawing by Zach Trenhom: http://caricaturesbyzach.com